Fri, Sep 01|
Farm Night! Friday, September 1
Enjoy farm-fresh appetizers and a bottle of wine with your favorite date as the sun sets over Good Life Farms.
Time & Location
Sep 01, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Eagle, 5600 W Beacon Light Rd, Eagle, ID 83616, USA
About the event
Join us on Friday, September 1 from 7 - 9 PM for an evening on the farm! Enjoy a bottle of wine and farm-fresh appetizers as you stroll through our pastures or grab a seat at the reclaimed wood tables in our party patch beneath the twinkling string lights!
Tickets cover one couple (two people) and include:
- One complimentary bottle of wine from local maker Dude DeWalt Cellars (your choice between red or white)
- A box of farm-fresh appetizers made with ingredients grown at Good Life Farms including a Seasonal Salad, Homemade Beef Empanadas, & Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Free range of the party patch, orchard, alfalfa field, and pumpkin pasture
- Unbeatable views!
This event will be a relaxing adults-only evening, so please no kiddos (unless they are young enough to be carried on you at all times). Your farmers will be available to help answer questions about the farm, and to help answer any questions about your own personal garden.
A few additional notes:
- Good Life Farms is a working farm. We expect our guests to use common sense at all times. Help keep yourself, our vegetables, and our animals safe by staying on clear walking paths, refraining from picking any crops, and avoiding unnecessary interactions with our farm equipment.
- Because our chickens are free range, we have a no dog policy. If you bring a dog to our property, we will politely ask you to leave.
- Must be 21 or over to purchase a ticket!
- This is a private event.